This page provides an overview of our Terms & Conditions for the Published Author Mastermind (hereafter, "the Mastermind"). If you have any further questions please email our support team.
By purchasing the Mastermind from us, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. You will not share your Mastermind user name and password with others without express, written permission. This will result in immediate termination of the Mastermind.
2. We have the right to refuse the Mastermind or cancel the Mastermind at any time for any reason.
3. After 14 days from purchase, your Mastermind fees are non-refundable, regardless of the frequency with which you access the Mastermind content.
4. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the content available through the Mastermind.
5. YOU WILL BE BILLED FOR THE MASTERMIND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE QUOTED MEMBERSHIP FEE.
6. It is your responsibility to inform us of any of the following changes in your credit card or debit account: Change in home or billing address or other contact information; change in security code; or an apparent breach of security of your username or password, such that unauthorized access to the Mastermind is possible. Unless you give proper notice to us of any such event, you agree to pay all charges for unauthorized use of the Mastermind through your account. In addition, we shall not be responsible for any bank overdraft fees, charges for exceeding credit limits, or any other fees or charges that may be imposed by your bank or credit card company. If your credit or debit card is declined for any reason, you will be sent an invoice for the amount due, and you agree to pay that invoice.
7. By making this purchase you agree to receive emails from us related to your account and these services as well as subscribe to Josh Steimle's email newsletter.